WELCOME TO MY BAREFOOT WORLD

I have a difficult time sewing with shoes on. When I go to retreats, I always make sure I wear slip on shoes so it is easy to press the "peddle to medal" barefoot.
(socks sometimes)

Sunday, October 17, 2010

Look at the Grandma Babushka!

My friend, Sandy Chavez, from PostCardMailArt, made my Babushka Card..
Dave brought in the mail saying "You got a special present today!" My question to him...."Did I get a card?"
He hands me the card with his usual big smile, "You're going to like it." Ohhhhhhhh  My first look made me teary eyed and then I started to laugh and then I kinda laughed too hard and wet myself .(just a little bit)
I adore my grand daughters and to think a woman that I have never met in person, thinks this much of me to make me such a beautiful card is quite overwhelming.   My 2 grand daughters, Rylan and Kaylan with their Grandma Dede! If you are interested in making some wonderful friends who love to swap 6X4 pieces of mail art with you, COME JOIN US AT http://groups.yahoo.com/group/PostCardMailArt

No comments:

Post a Comment