WELCOME TO MY BAREFOOT WORLD

I have a difficult time sewing with shoes on. When I go to retreats, I always make sure I wear slip on shoes so it is easy to press the "peddle to medal" barefoot.
(socks sometimes)

Monday, September 6, 2010

CHANGING PADS FOR THE PUBLIC BATHROOMS

The pads measure about 18"X33".
They are a great project to use up scrapes of fabric and batting.
Many times I zig zag several small pieces of batting together. I often use the serger around the edges instead of binding. I grid quilt or free motion. The idea is not to be too fussy with your sewing, just make sure it can take plenty of washing. After all...you know whats going to get on it right?
DONT YOU THINK A NICE LITTLE PAD WOULD BE SO MUCH NICER ON TOP OF THOSE COMMUNAL CHANGING TABLES? I WOULD THINK ANY MOM WOULD LOVE RECEIVING A CHANGING PAD AS A GIFT.

No comments:

Post a Comment