WELCOME TO MY BAREFOOT WORLD

I have a difficult time sewing with shoes on. When I go to retreats, I always make sure I wear slip on shoes so it is easy to press the "peddle to medal" barefoot.
(socks sometimes)

Saturday, September 17, 2011

APRONS AND BIBS

I LOVE MAKING LITTLE GIFTS FOR MY GRAND DAUGHTERS.  I HAVE 3. RYLAN IS ALMOST 3 AND HER SISTER KAYLAN JUST TURNED 1. THEY HAVE A COUSIN NAMED ADDYSON WHO IS 9 MONTHS.

RIGHT NOW IM INTO MAKING BIBS AND APRONS. THE LITTLE ONES IN MY FAMILY JOIN THE WOMAN IN THE KITCHEN VERY EARLY. THEY ARE NEVER TOO YOUNG TO LEARN ABOUT ALL THE LOVE THAT HAPPENS IN THE KITCHEN WHEN IT IS FULL OF FAMILY HAVING FUN, SHARING STORIES AND COOKING!

 RYLAN IS TEACHER "HER BABY" HOW TO MAKE COOKIES.  TO ME.. THIS IS THE START OF A GREAT MOM TO BE.  (arent these little aprons cute?
HERES MY 2 LITTLE SWEETIES IN THE KITCHEN WITH THEIR MOM.



 Cute little bibs for gifts and just for fun.



AND LOOK AT THE CUTIES WEARING THEM!!!
 above is my pumpkin Addy and below is the ever smiling Kaylan.  GRANDMA DEDE IS BLESSED!

2 comments:

  1. OMG Deb, how did I miss this posting? Such cuties all these little misses are, can't wait to see updated photos.

    I've never made a big or apron in my life, you've got me beat by miles and miles. Great job, they are perfect for those darling grandgirls.

    warm quilt hugs, sue in CA

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Deb,
    Thanks for stopping by my blog... I liked your idea about the tree and will try that.
    These children are sooooooooo adorable,,
    Christmas will be so much fun for you ..
    I love the aprons and bibs..
    Merry Christmas
    xoox
    ((((hugs))))
    Maggie

    ReplyDelete