WELCOME TO MY BAREFOOT WORLD

I have a difficult time sewing with shoes on. When I go to retreats, I always make sure I wear slip on shoes so it is easy to press the "peddle to medal" barefoot.
(socks sometimes)

Wednesday, March 10, 2010

GREAT MAIL CANDY










I belong to a few fiber art groups on the Internet. Look at all the MAIL CANDY I get in the mail!





I have made so many Internet friends from all over the world by joining my postcard swap groups.



Sometimes we even talk on the phone!


I have sent fiber postcards to many places
in England, Dubai, Africa, Sweden, Canada, France, Brazil, Germany, and of course all of the USA.

You should see the collections of beautiful
postage stamps I have!


Not all of these were made by me.
My gifted and talented friends
have sent them too me.
You could belong to my group and
start trading with us. Come see us
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/PostCardMailArt

No comments:

Post a Comment